WHERE QUALITY OF CARE COMES TO YOU
Our aim is to empower and connect the people we support with experienced and caring home care support workers.
At Reflections we pride ourselves in providing quality not quantity. We have grown through word of mouth and positive recommendations due to the delivery of consistently good and reliable service to our service users. In conjunction to a professional working relationship with local Social Services Departments other health care professionals and the wider community.
• Home Care
• 24 hours live-in care (private)
• Housekeeping (private)
• Hospital to home care
• Sitter services (day or night)
• Respite for carers
• Day support in the community
• Domestic and shopping support
• Support with convalesce after surgery
• Home Support to plan and prepare healthy meals
Reflections Care (Guiseley Leeds)
CQC overall rating
28 February 2019
• Cinema / Theatre
• Local group
• Meeting and making friends
• Attending family celebrations
• Short and long break holidays home or abroad
• Hospital appointments
HOT MEALS SERVICE
At the initial assessment a member of staff from Reflections will arrange a suitable prearrange time to discuss your individual requirements.
A four weekly menu would be designed around your individual taste, special dietary needs, religious or cultural belief. You choose it, Reflections prepares cooks and freezes it all in your own home. Meals are cooked to ensure the food retain their quality and nutritional content.
For further details please get in touch.